Regular Checking Account
Our Bay Checking Account is the account you will use every day!
- No minimum balance requirement
- Receive new or replacement debit cards instantly so you can start using your account right away
- Take advantage of Card Valet to monitor your Debit Card activity, set purchase restrictions, temporarily turns your card off, and more!
Golden Opportunity Accounts
The Golden Opportunity Checking and Savings Accounts, exclusive to our members age 60 and over and offer extra benefits (requirement of both savings and checking to receive Golden Opportunity status). Account benefits include:
- One free small box of checks every 12 months
- Special rates on deposit accounts (see rate sheet for details)
- 25% discount on Safe Deposit Boxes
- 1 free money order per day
- 1 free official check per day
- Overdraft Protection & Member Privilege
- Direct Deposit / Payroll Deduction
- Bill Pay
- AccessBay (Mobile App)
- AccessBay Check Capture
- Telephone Teller
Visa Debit Card
You can use your VISA® Debit Card instead of cash or checks to make purchases online, or at most retail stores. We have four convenient locations to take cash from your account at those ATM’s. You may also get cash with NO FEE from our friends at Panhandle Educators Federal Credit Union and Innovations Federal Credit Union ATM’s as well as locations nationwide through the All point Network. Visit www.allpointnetwork.com for locations.
If you are planning to travel out of the area and plan to use your Bay Credit Union Visa Credit or Debit cards, eliminate potential VISA card hiccups by notifying us in advance. We would need to be notified of time and dates to help protect your card against fraud and a temporarily freeze on your card. Due to insurance regulations, we must receive this notification in writing.
How to notify us are:
You may do this by filling out a Travel Notification Form at one of our 4 branches, or you may log in to your online banking account and send us a secure message through the “Messages” section that states your dates of travel, location of travel, and the last 4 digits of the card or cards you would like opened for travel.
Policies/Check 21Check Clearing Policies
Understand your ability to withdraw funds at Bay Credit Union!
Our disclosure describes your ability to withdraw funds at Bay Credit Union. It only applies to the availability of funds in transactions accounts. The credit union reserves the right to delay the availability of funds deposited to accounts that are not transaction accounts for periods longer than those disclosed in the Funds Availability Policy. Please pick up a copy of the Funds Availability Policy at any of our branches.